Thursday, January 25, 2018

Signs of Spring Notebook Tutorial

Hi everyone! The sun is shining and all the snow that we had disappeared in one day. My walk yesterday partly consisted of wading through deep slush, but today, it feels like spring instead. I am happy to have another tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog, and it is a springtime project, although you could easily change the theme.

Layers of ink - Signs of Spring Notebook Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson

Here's a little peek of the project. I made a little notebook in which I will document signs of spring this year, with space for both text and sketches. The covers are Tim Holtz's Salvaged Baseboards, and I also used his Flower Jar stamps and dies.

You can find the full stepped out tutorial and lots of close-ups on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!