Friday, October 17, 2014

White Paper Tutorial

Hello and welcome! I am happy to post another tutorial on Tim Holtz blog today, for the Tim Holtz Media team.
 
I decided to do something a little different in this tutorial, which is focused on paper surfaces, particularly Ranger's Manila cardstock, Specialty stamping paper, Gloss paper and Watercolor paper. I've loved paper ever since I can remember and few things carry as much possibilities as a white piece of paper. The paper we use also affect the outcome of many techniques, the same technique might have a different effect on a different paper.

I made a lot of Halloween tags, but if you use other stamps and colours, the techniques work for any topic.

To see the full tutorial, head over to Tim's blog.

Thank you for the visit!

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

6 comments:

  1. Great tags, love both! I am going to see the tutorial, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking at the whole tutorial on Tim's blog ,I had to come here and leave a comment. Thank you sooo much. It was fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I love these! Heading over to peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you a teacher, Anna-Karin? Your tut on Tim's site was the bees' knees! So excellently detailed in both pics and words; I just got lost in it and thoroughly enjoyed each and every nuance. Thank you for these valuable lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally amazing tutorial over at Tim's -detailed, informative, and your always great photos - just brilliant. And such fabulous tags out of it all too… Thank you.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!