Saturday, March 15, 2014

CSI case file #114

Hello and welcome! I am sorry I missed last week's CSI:Color, Stories, Inspiration case file. Here is the case file for this week:
 
 
And my layout:
 
From the evidence I used: circles, rub-ons, and numbers. I was inspired by the name theme of the testimony and wrote about a new funny saying by my son, that he is a little bit shy of someone 'because I don't know his or her surname'. The green paper was in my stash of gelli printed paper and I cut it into the same shape as on the sketch. The journaling is on the tag behind the photo.

For the background, I used watercolour paper and applied gesso on top with a palette knife. I pressed a paint lid into the gesso to make circles. When the gesso was dry, I coloured it with a yellow Gelato, using water and a paint brush to give it a watercolour look. The dots were inked with Red Geranium Archival Ink through a Tim Holtz Bubble stencil.

I stamped the background with a coffee stain stamp and with this great number stamp, both by Tim Holtz.

I also used some rub-ons, tissue tape and new Idea-ology Alpha Parts plastic words and arrows.

The potty man was masked and to make him stand out more I drew around him with a pen.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:
Surfaces: Daler & Rowney watercolour paper; Basic Grey patterned paper
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz: Ultimate Grunge, Mini Muse
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink: Red Geranium; Tsukineko Stazon Jet Black
Stencil: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous: Bubbles Kelly Purkey: Potty People
Paint: Faber-Castell Gelato: Buttercream
Embellishments: Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Label Letters, Numbers Remnant Rubs, Alpha Parts Framed, Elements Tissue Tape, Life Quotes Remnant Rubs, Vial Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!