Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shabby Chic Winter Tag

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a winter tag on the Sizzix blog, made with the new Shabby Chic Originals dies. The smaller size of these dies make them perfect for tags and cards:

Shabby Chic Winter Tag
I used die cuts, gesso, paint and stamping for the background and really liked how the background turned out. For the frame, I used a childhood photo, of me during the Swedish holiday of Lucia.

For more photos and info about how I made this, you'll have to jump over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for the visit!

Happy Christmas crafting!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. Fantastic job on your shabby tag. LOVE it.

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!