Friday, June 15, 2012

Negative die-cut shapes

Me again, with a second card for today. This card is for WSW12 Live on-tape (stamp on tape), Shabby Chic and Dig Into the Archives challenges. Again, I was inspired by a card by Julie, I loved how she used negative die-cut shapes on this card.


I love this new Cargo Stencil Number set, it has so many possibilities. I've used it on my CSI layout that I will post tomorrow morning too. For this card, I die-cut the numbers out of ledger paper, and then used the paper with the negative shapes, layering it on another patterned paper. I inked softly with blue around the numbers and stamped the ledger paper with second generation script stamp using Versafine Smokey Grey ink.

The birds on a wire were stamped with Stazon on the printed tape. For the focal image, I stamped birds with Jenni Bowlin Soap Powder on text paper. I also used one of my fringed flowers from my quilling tutorial. It was made using BasicGrey script paper (from the Basics line).

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

Supplies: Hero Arts: 19th Century French Script AC015; Artistic Outpost BlueBird; Sizzix Cargo Stencil Number Set; 7Gypsies masking tape; Jenni Bowlin Soap Powder ink; Versafine Smokey Gray; BasicGrey patterned paper; lace; buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!